Responsibilities will include
- Building responsive web products using front-end web development frameworks including React.
- Using Visual Studio Team services in the development process.
- Working with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Working with .NET core MVC to create powerful web products.
- You care about making people safer.
- You have a willingness to further your skills and work to improve your capabilities.
- You can work as part of a team and using your own initiative.
- You have great interpersonal skills and can integrate into the wider staff team.
- You are able to provide and recieve feedback.
- You are resilient and can cope under pressure.
The role may involve evening and weekend working, and travel within the United Kingdom. Candidates must be willing to undertake changes to the working day as is required.
Ineqe is an Equal Opportunties employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
Whilst a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to being appointed, the successful candidate will be part of our Safer Schools programme and they will be required to undergo and pass enhanced vetting through AccessNI.
The AccessNI Code of Practice can be found at: https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/publications/accessni-code-practice