Are you a geek, do you like children & can you work with humans?
Our Ineqe Geeks are motivated by a clear ethos; to make people safer through innovative consulting, training and technology. INEQE are expanding their Safety & Content team by creating a full-time position.
We want real people who truly care about what they do.
As the Creative Design member of the team, you will produce engaging concepts, design for print and digital platforms for both internal and external clients within a busy, fast-paced environment.
This is a full-time role (40 hours per week)
Responsibilities will include
- You will be responsible for creating beautiful, engaging, and appropriate illustrations and infographics for high quality content
- Leading the development of printed and digital content from concept to completion, beginning with a brief, sketches and storyboards, and ending with a finished digital piece of art
- Work closely within the Safety & Content team to create a high standard of animation for our campaigns
- Adapting design and concepts to match both internal brand guidelines and those of our clients
- Ensuring that a high quality of creative work is upheld, maintaining consistently high standards with a sharp eye for detail.
- Creating engaging graphics for print and online such as infographics, illustrations and animations.
- Maintaining the creative asset library.
- 2 years experience in a similar role (illustration experience is an asset).
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign and Illustrator.
- All round strong digital illustration skills.
- Good 2D animation knowledge with referable examples
- Understanding and experience with 2D animation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software including PowerPoint and Word.
- Demonstrable creative flair is essential with a portfolio displaying an innovative approach to design.
- Strong typographic and conceptual skills.
- Proven ability to prioritise work and multi-task.
- Must have a good eye and passion for detail & design.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Great communication and team-working skills with the ability to give and take feedback and direction.
- Ability to work well on your own and within a team environment.
- A good, honest work ethic and positive attitude.
- A passion for illustration and animation
- Proficient in video and animation software such as Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects or Final Cut Pro X and Motion.
- Sound understanding of fundamental UX & UI principles.
- Experience working with video content/video editing and with web design.
- Able to design in HTML, CSS, JS.
- A full driving licence.
The role may involve evening and weekend working, and travel within the United Kingdom. Candidates must be willing to undertake changes to the working day as is required.
Ineqe is an Equal Opportunties employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
Whilst a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to being appointed, the successful candidate will be part of our Safer Schools programme and they will be required to undergo and pass enhanced vetting through AccessNI.
The AccessNI Code of Practice can be found at: https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/publications/accessni-code-practice