Responsibilities will include
- General office duties – printing, copying, filing, shredding, post, lodgements.
- General office and office equipment upkeep.
- Creating and adapting business processes.
- Organising events and company calendars.
- Handling expenses, invoices and billing cycles using Xero.
- Meeting and greeting visitors.
- You care about making people safer.
- Are organised and have an attention for detail.
- You understand and are comfortable with contemporary communication channels, whether online or offline.
- You are proficient with MS Office. Experience with CRM systems and Xero is desirable.
- You are willing to learn on the job.
- You are a multitasker with excellent time-management skills.
- You can work from your own initative.
- You are punctual, trustworthy and reliable.
The role may involve evening and weekend working, and travel within the United Kingdom. Candidates must be willing to undertake changes to the working day as is required.
Ineqe is an Equal Opportunties employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
Whilst a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to being appointed, the successful candidate will be part of our Safer Schools programme and they will be required to undergo and pass enhanced vetting through AccessNI.
The AccessNI Code of Practice can be found at: https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/publications/accessni-code-practice