- You care about making people safer.
Are organised and have an attention for detail.
You understand and are comfortable with contemporary communication channels, whether online or offline.
You are proficient with MS Office. Experience with CRM systems and Xero is desirable.
- You are willing to learn on the job.
- You are a multitasker with excellent time-management skills.
You can work from your own initative.
- You are punctual, trustworthy and reliable.
- General office duties – printing, copying, filing, shredding, post, lodgements.
- General office and office equipment upkeep.
Creating and adapting business processes.
Organising events and company calendars.
Handling expenses, invoices and billing cycles using Xero.
Meeting and greeting visitors.
Flexible working, performance bonus, generous annual leave, free car parking, your preference of working equipment and a subsidised gym membership are included as part of your employment. Love soft drinks, tea and coffee? Good, we have an endless supply.
As we work to make children safer we also offer employees' two paid days a year to volunteer with a children's charity.
Ineqe is an Equal Opportunties employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
Whilst a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to being appointed, as the successful candidate will be part of our Safer Schools programme, they will be required to undergo and pass enhanced vetting through AccessNI. Find out more about the AccessNI Code of Practice.