Responsibilities will include
- Managing our day-to-day activity across social media, our apps and other marketing channels.
- Producing creative and compelling copy and high quality materials (e.g. videos, blog posts etc.)
- Being the master of social by researching the latest social tools, platforms and trends - working hard to ensure we are the first to innovate and educate.
- Delivering public facing courses related to safeguarding (in-house training will be provided.)
- You care about making people safer.
- Brainstorming and devloping creative ideas comes naturally to you.
- You can work as part of a team and also using your own inituitive.
- You love writing copy and blog posts for social media and other content channels.
- You are willing to learn on the job.
- You have a strong visual taste.
- You enjoy building fun, inspiring and educational products, and are able to prove you’ve got what it takes.
- You are willing to travel within the UK and Ireland.
The role may involve evening and weekend working, and travel within the United Kingdom. Candidates must be willing to undertake changes to the working day as is required.
Ineqe is an Equal Opportunties employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
Whilst a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to being appointed, the successful candidate will be part of our Safer Schools programme and they will be required to undergo and pass enhanced vetting through AccessNI.
The AccessNI Code of Practice can be found at: https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/publications/accessni-code-practice