Place of work: Ocean House, 13 Edgewater Road, Belfast, BT3 9JQ
In order to comply with government directions during the pandemic, we have a blended approach to working from home, with an increasing presence in the office. Once restrictions are lifted, all staff will return to office working.
The company participates in the NI Smart: Asymptomatic Testing Programme with twice weekly Lateral Flow Testing made available for staff working in the office.
Hours of Work: 8 hours per day (a working day is 9.00am-5.00pm or other mutual arrangement. There will also be, on occasions, some additional hours including post 5pm and weekend duties as required).
Regular salary reviews are conducted and staff who meet our productivity targets are rewarded.
The successful candidate can expect to be supplied with top-of-the range equipment and will benefit from 28 days annual leave (full-time, pro-rata for part-time working), which increases with service.
As a company we strive to develop our staff and a training budget is available to ensure that staff can undertake relevant training.
The Directors have been keen to develop a family environment within the business and this ethos underpins our team spirit.
The following benefits are enjoyed by permanent members of our team:
INEQE Safeguarding Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
INEQE Safeguarding Group are committed to ensuring that all children and young people are protected from harm and exploitation and are able to thieve and grow. This is especially so for children and young people who come into contact with our business.
Our culture is built upon a Safeguarding First approach in everything we do. As such, the company has a zero-tolerance approach to child abuse.
Our commitment extends to all staff, whether full or part-time and all associates, with whom the company engage from time to time.
Safeguarding is everyone’s responsibility and therefore all staff are required to adhere to this commitment and to strictly comply with our safeguarding and other relevant policies.
Any breach of this commitment will be treated as gross misconduct under our Code of Conduct.
Employees will be expected to:
- Read and be familiar with our policies and procedures.
- Be able to identify the signs and symptoms of abuse.
- Know who you should make reports to if you have concerns about a child or young person.
- To enable you fulfil these commitments, the Company will provide relevant training. This will include but is not limited to Level 1 Safeguarding.
Whilst a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to being appointed, as the successful candidate will be part of our ‘Safer Schools’ programme, you will be required to undergo and pass enhanced vetting through AccessNI.
The AccessNI Code of Practice can be found at:
A copy of our Equality and Diversity Policy, which deals with ex-offenders can be made available on request.
INEQE has a policy on the Secure Handling, Use, Storage and Retention of Disclosure information. A copy of the policy is available to all applicants on request.
To apply, applicants MUST complete ALL of the following steps:
- Send your current CV together with a covering letter explaining why you want to work at INEQE Safeguarding Group to [email protected].
- All candidates MUST submit a copy of our Equal Opportunities monitoring Form, which can be found on our website under jobs. Name the file with your first and last names only. The monitoring form is used solely to complete our annual return for the Equality Commission. Staff involved in the selection process will not have access to them. Submit the form to [email protected].
- Applicants who do not comply with this may not be considered.
Application Deadline: 24/09/2021
Salary: £24,000.00-£30,000.00 per year depending on experience