Job Type: Permanent Full-time, but will consider placements and internships.
Salary: £23,000 to £30,000 depending on skills and experience.
Who are INEQE?
INEQE Safeguarding Group believe in empowering people to stay safer through education and the use of innovative technology.
As a leading independent safeguarding organisation we are unique in so far as; whilst we are first and foremost safeguarding specialists, we also have an advanced in-house software development capability. The company delivers safeguarding solutions to a wide spectrum of clients, including both public and private sectors across the UK, Ireland and beyond.
What you’ll get up to
Regular salary reviews are conducted and staff who meet our productivity targets are rewarded.
The successful candidate can expect to be supplied with top-of-the range equipment.
Our permanent full-time staff benefit from 28 days annual leave, which increases with service.
As a company we strive to develop our staff and a training budget is available to ensure that staff can undertake relevant training.
The Directors have been keen to develop a family environment within the business and this ethos underpins our team spirit.
The following benefits are enjoyed by our permanent team members include:
INEQE Safeguarding Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
INEQE Safeguarding Group are committed to ensuring that all children and young people are protected from harm and exploitation and are able to thrive and grow. This is especially so for children and young people who come into contact with our business.
Our culture is built upon a Safeguarding First approach in everything we do. As such, the company has a zero-tolerance approach to child abuse.
Our commitment extends to all staff, whether full or part-time and all associates, with whom the company engage from time to time.
Safeguarding is everyone’s responsibility and therefore all staff are required to adhere to this commitment and to strictly comply with our safeguarding and other relevant policies.
Any breach of this commitment will be treated as gross misconduct under our Code of Conduct.
Employees will be expected to:
- Read and be familiar with our policies and procedures.
- Be able to identify the signs and symptoms of abuse.
- Know who you should make reports to if you have concerns about a child or young person.
- To enable you fulfil these commitments, the Company will provide relevant training. This will include but is not limited to Level 1 Safeguarding.
Whilst a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to being appointed, as the successful candidate will be part of our ‘Safer Schools’ programme, you will be required to undergo and pass enhanced vetting through AccessNI.
The AccessNI Code of Practice can be found at:
A copy of our Equality and Diversity Policy, which deals with ex-offenders can be made available on request.
Current Working Arrangements
The company are participating in the NI Smart: Asymptomatic Testing Programme with twice weekly Lateral Flow Testing made available for staff working in the office.
How to Apply
To apply, applicants MUST complete ALL of the following steps:
- Send your current CV together with a covering letter explaining why you want to work at INEQE Safeguarding Group to [email protected].
- All candidates MUST submit a copy of our Equal Opportunities monitoring Form, which can be found on our website under jobs. Name the file with your first and last names only and send separately to [email protected]. The monitoring form is used solely to complete our annual return for the Equality Commission. Staff involved in the selection process will not have access to them.
- Applicants who do not comply with this may not be considered.